We have the most complete datasets and interesting analyses on venture capital deals in the Netherlands in the period 2017-2021. We decided to make this data and analysis available to you; entrepreneurs, investors, policy makers, corporate innovators and other startup enthusiasts.
Data voor startups
If you plan to raise funding in 2021, it will help to study venture capital deals from last year to better understand the funding landscape.
For example, with our dataset you can examine:
- What are the most active investors in my area?
- What are average investment rounds in my category?
- Which angel investors have invested in similar companies?
- How have competitors been funded?
Benchmarks for investors
We hope you did some great deals last year. Our dataset can help you do a peer benchmark, and analyze topics like:
- Which companies raised funding in an “upstream” round?
- How much money have other investors invested in my area?
- What companies in my sweet spot did I miss this year?
- What are active investors in my area, both upstream and downstream?
Insights for startup enthusiasts
We provide a complete list of startups and scale-ups that received funding in 2020, including an (estimated) amount and the investors involved. Our analysis also addresses topics such as:
- What are average investment rounds? Is Series A going up?
- Which companies are in my market (e.g., for scouting, investment, or an acquisition)?
- How did my city or startup hub do last year?