How do you organize for growth?
On Friday 3 November, we will organize an exclusive event about scaling up tech companies.
We personally invited 75 people from the tech ecosystem including our GEC Capital portfolio founders, other cool founders, angel investors, VCs, and connectors in the ecosystem. Didn’t get an invitation yet? Founders and investors can still apply for our waiting list. We will curate based on diversity.
Wendy van Ierschot, founder VIE People, angel investor and author of the book Scale-Ups & Downs will deliver keynote about growing pains for scale-up companies.
In addition we will have some portfolio founders that will share insights about their scaling journey.
After the drinks, we booked a nice little restaurant closeby that can accommodate us for a networking dinner.
The exact program and timelines are work in progress, but this is what we have in mind so far:
- 15.30h Walk-in + registration
- 15.45h Welcome by Pim Adams (a.s.r. Doenpensioen) & Thomas Mensink (Golden Egg Check)
- 16.00h Fireside chat: scaling across borders
- Jalal Bouhdada (Applied Risk)
- Gemma Bloemen (Creandum)
- 16.25h Keynote Wendy van Ierschot: the art and pain of scaling up
- 17.10h Networking break
- 17.35h Fireside chat: scaling tech
- Sohrab Hosseini (Orquesta)
- Seun Owolabi (Propel)
- 18.00-18.40h Networking drinks
- 19.00h-21.30h dinner at Meneer Vink
Venue & transportation
- a.s.r. – Archimedeslaan 10 Utrecht, Netherlands
- Dinner will be at Meneer Vink (walking distance from a.s.r.)
If you would like to share a ride with another founder or investor that will come by car, we make use of Slinger’s app. Slinger is a Dutch shared mobility startup. You can easily offer rides or ride along via the widget on this page!
The event will be hosted by a.s.r. They offer a flexible pension solution for scale-ups: DoenPensioen.
Our other partners for this event are:
- re:cap – Alternative debt funding & benchmarking for SaaS & Software
- Emerging Giants – KPMG Netherlands – Provides scale-ups with hands-on support when it comes to Tax, Finance, Operations & Risk
- bunch – The one-stop shop to set up & manage investment vehicles for founders, investors and funds9
Sign up here to enter our waiting list: https://lu.ma/dlo768mm