New podcast episode with Inka Mero of deep tech VC fund Voima Ventures (live at Slush)!
This was actually one of those conversations where I needed some time afterwards to process all the valuable insights I got from Inka.
Inka Mero is founder & managing partner at Voima Ventures, is a Finland-based €40M truly deep tech fund launched in the spring 2019.
Prior to Voima Ventures, Inka has been active as angel investor and VC, and has co-founded no less than 7 companies.
The episode is ‘only’ 12 minutes but wow, it’s dense! For sure a lot of valuable information in this podcast.
These are some takeaways of how Inka sees the future of venture capital in Europe:
- More purpose-driven venture capital, e.g. via deep tech investing
- More investors with entrepreneurial backgrounds
- New VC business models that support the long lifecycle of ‘tough tech’ companies
- Diversity in terms of gender ánd talent
- Apple Podcasts
- Or search for “At The Money” in your favourite podcast app!
Thank you so much Inka and good luck with the important work you do at Voima Ventures!