Excited to launch our first Female Founders edition of StartupRoulette on 21 May!
StartupRoulette is our online curated speeddate event for startups and investors. For this occasion, we’ve expanded the program and included more than just speeddates.
We are organising roundtables around funding and growth topics with various venture capital investors. So far, we have been joined by a number well-known VC investors who are willing to help you by answering any of your questions.
Interested to join the speeddates and/or the roundtables? Sign up via https://startuproulette.nl/
The program will be as follows:
- 14-15h Interactive roundtable with Constantijn Van Oranje, Bernadette Wijnings (Blanco Fintech) and Louise Doorn (HelloMaaS) [for female founders]
- 14-15h Masterclass ‘Unconscious Bias’ [for investors]
- 15-16h One-on-one speeddates with relevant investors (angels and VCs)
- 16-17h Roundtables and ask-me-anything sessions with VCs and angels
- Stefan van Duin & Simone Brummelhuis (Borski Fund) – How investors assess startup teams (and what to learn from that)
- Rixt Herklots ( TheNextWomen ) – What you should know before you raise funding
- Olivier van der Lande (4impact) & Victoria McIvor (SET Ventures) – How to raise funding from VCs
- Tessa Van der Geer (Peak Capital) – How to nail your pitch for investors
- Jimmy Dietz (Slingshot Ventures) – Ask me anything
- Christina Calje – Ask me anything
- Gilles Meijer & Yaïr Sharon (Golden Egg Check) – Feedback on your pitchdeck
Thanks to all partners and investors that help us with this event and of course all (international) VCs and angels that will join us!