We decided to make our data and analyses available to you; entrepreneurs, investors, policy makers, corporate innovators and other startup enthusiasts.
In our funding analysis we dig deeper:
- We collect more funding data than any other platform
- We curate the data manually
- We enrich our dataset with other relevant data
- We categorize every company and every deal
- We do in-depth analyses
Data for startups
If you plan to raise funding in 2020, it will help to study venture capital deals from last year to understand the funding landscape better.
With our dataset you can for example analyze:
- What are active venture capital investors in my space?
- What are average funding rounds in my category?
- What angel investors are investing in similar companies?
- How are competitors funded?
Benchmarks for investors
We hope you did some amazing deals last year! Our dataset can help you to do a peer benchmark, and analyze topics such as:
- What companies raised funding in an upstream round?
- How much capital did other investors invest in companies in my space?
- What companies in my sweet spot have I overlooked this year?
- What are active investors in my space, both upstream and downstream?
Insights for startup enthousiasts
We provide a complete list of startups and scale-ups that received funding in 2019, including the (estimated) amount and the involved investors.
Our analysis will also look into topics like:
- What are average funding rounds? Is Series A going up or down?
- What companies are in my space (e.g. for scouting, investment or acquisition)?
- How did my city or startup hub perform?
Feel free to use our dataset for your own analysis!
What does it cost and will you get?
Our Dutch startup & scale-up funding analysis 2019 dataset and report costs only €500,- (excl. VAT)*.
You’ll receive a link to:
- Our detailed dataset that includes information about 285+ deals in Dutch startups & scale-ups in 2019
- A 20+ page summary of our key findings including graphs and the underlying data
- A description of our process and considerations
*For startups this includes a free investor search quick scan.
Need more insights?
Order the 'analyst call/ visit' for an additional €500,- if you require more specific or in-depth analysis (e.g.: what companies are likely to raise funding in 2020, or what are high-growth companies in my market?) and/ or like to discuss how our data can help your organization.
Our analyst will come by your office (if you're based in the Netherlands) to explain our dataset and discuss your (strategic) questions.