Dutch tech startups and scale-ups raised close to €750 million in venture capital in 2018, according to our analysis. This is almost €90 million more than in 2017.
Pretty interesting, but we found it even more interesting to look at the underlying patterns, such as:
- What are average seed, Series A, Series B etc. funding rounds? Are they going up or down?
- How much capital was invested per category? What were the hottest topics in 2018?
- Is the distribution of deal sizes different from 2017?
- What are the best funded startup hubs?
- What are most active venture capital investors?
In our new blogpost we’ll share our analysis about how and how much was invested last year in Dutch tech companies. Read it at https://medium.com/golden-egg-check/startup-scale-up-funding-analysis-dutch-tech-raise-750-million-in-2018-4d4d59eebafc
Order our Funding Analysis report and dataset here: https://goldeneggcheck.com/funding-analysis/