How much capital was invested in Dutch startups last year? And what were the ‘hot topics’ and average round sizes? We analyzed all startup funding deals in the Netherlands in 2017 and wrote a blogpost about it:
Startup funding data to answer questions
We used startup funding data to answer these questions:
- How much money was actually raised last year, having a closer look?
- What were the hot topics of 2017?
- What are average seed, series A, series B and series C deal sizes?
- Are these deal sizes similar for companies in software, medtech, cleantech and high-tech?
- Who were the most active venture capital investors in 2017?
- Where are the funded startups located?
- What university or knowledge institute ‘created’ the most funded spinoffs?
Want to know more about our Dutch startup ecosystem analyses? Or looking for investors for your startup? Contact Thomas!